Tuesday 28 March 2017

The missing purpose..

Hai !
Assalamualaikum !

I hope everyone is in a good state of health and iman.
This writing is about my own reflection over the past few weeks..

As some of you know that it was only last week, we had IAW2017. So most of my interactions with people were only about work, work and more work...it was honestly tiring. Especially when you have to be nice to everyone ALL the time. But i managed, alhamdulillah.

Im thankful that i am still given the ability to sense things.
I felt it in my heart. The emptiness.

It got me thinking, why are we doing this ? Is it really for the people ? Or are we only following traditions ?

Memang banar when they say "refresh niat". So cliche. But its cliche because of how true it is.

So i struggled to find back what was missing. The true essence of spreading goodness.
In my journey of trying to find the "meaning" of whatever im doing, i recently stumbled upon something.
A picture.
In that picture it says "Biar Lelah Mu Menjadi Saksi"
God knows how much i needed that. Alhamdulillah.

With that, barutah enjoy balik doing all these, because i have found back my purpose.
Without a purpose, whatever you are doing is meaningless. So find yours :)

 
Here is the picture that i found.
Another thing that i realized when organizing an event is that sometimes we are too focused on the technicalities, on how smooth the event should be, pokoknya benda-benda yg sebenarnya secondary.

I need to always remind myself and my team that an event will only be successful by the wills of Allah. No matter how organized the preparation is, if its not pleasing to Allah then hilanglah barakahnya.
I believe that IAW2017 went well because of the people, kerana mereka adalah orang-orang yang ikhlas in sha Allah. May Allah bless them all with the best rewards.

The faces behind IAW2017


 I can totally relate to this quote from a book;

"Jangan terlalu fokus dengan perancangan 
dan pengurusan, tapi kurang fokus dalam hak-hak Allah.

Perancangan dan pengurusan akan berkesan jika dilakukan oleh 

tangan yang berwhuduk,

kening yang banyak sujud, 

jiwa yang khusyuk, 

hati yang tenang dan tunduk pada Allah. 

Tanpa itu semua, sehebat-hebat perancangan dan 
pengurusan yg dilakukan takkan memberi kemenangan."

- Sheikh Jum'ah Amin

Thats it for now ! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment